Well done to everyone - the children have all survived their first half term at school. They have all come so far and done so well in such a short amount of time. They're certainly ready for a break.
Highlights of this week have been:
- planting violas in the garden
- visiting the church for Little Flames
- taking part in Maths Olympics
- using more apparatus in PE
- enjoying music with Mr Thomas
We hope you have a fantastic and restful half term and look forward to seeing you back to school on Tuesday 5th November.
The Year R Team