What a week it has been! It was incredibly hard saying goodbye to the children at the end of today and not knowing when we will be back together. They are absolute superstars and I cannot wait to have them all back. But for now they get to show all of you, how hard they work.
Whilst we are not in school, I will be posting work online daily via the blog. We spoke in class today about the different activities and the children shared some ideas about what they might like to do, which I will try and include. There will be a range of activities for the children, as has been outlined in emails this week.
To support the children at home, today we have sent home some resources.
- Home Learning Book to put in any written work that they complete.
- Extra reading books (they may not be the level they are on but please keep them all reading, keep these safe and return them when we are all back).
- Library books – the children chose these and do not need to return them. They are theirs to keep!
- Alien word booklet.
- Year 1 common exception words – all children are expected to be able to read and write these by the end of year 1.
- Handwriting booklets and books.
Have a good weekend!