Yr 5 Homework
See the factor video below to help you with your factors homework.
Mr Wilcox has been trying to solve this problem for years. Please help him. Click the link to go to the problem.
Maths Last Week:
The challenge (think of the zeroes as beads)
Answers From Last Week:
1. Matt has 18 packs of buns now.
2. Sasha has 12 packs of buns.
3. The total cost of the order is £63.90.
4. The total cost of the order is £44.95.
5. Zak has earned £6 in total.
6. The total order will cost £34.20.
Spellings: Yellow group just learn the spellings. Blue group; you need to know the spelling and the meaning
Blue: persuade, physical, prejudice, privilege, profession.
Yellow: race, ice, cell, city, fancy