We hope you find the information in this section useful.
The School Day
8.30am - 3.10pm YR and KS1
8.30am - 3.15pm KS2
Wrap around care is provided through Badger's Rest in Breakfast Club 7.30am - 8.30am and Afterschool Club until 6pm
Communication with Parents
We maintain a warm and welcoming environment and encourage informal contact with parents at the end of the day. Any request by a parent for private consultation with a class teacher or senior leader will be facilitated at the earliest convenient time.
Our other ways of communicating with parents are:
- The school website.
- The weekly class blog (click on Classes and then the relevant year group).
- A fortnightly newsletter.
- Individual letters to parents when class visits are arranged.
- Direct telephone calls.
- E-mail communication from the school. Email communication to the school: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Home visits as part of the induction process for early years pupils.
- Curriculum based meetings and information leaflets provided to help your child at home.
- School Governors update.
- PTA updates.
We are always happy to provide a paper copy of the information on our website. Please request from the school office.