- Grey trousers/shorts/skirt/pinafore (winter), red & white check dress (summer)
- White polo shirt/blouse
- Red school sweatshirt/cardigan with the school logo
- Grey/white ankle socks (summer); Grey or black tights (winter); Black Shoes (no trainers or boots)
- No jewellery or nail varnish
- Only small, plain discreet stud earrings may be worn and these will need to be removed for PE/Games.
- Long hair should be tied back with a plain hairband, and short hair should be smart, modest and appropriate for school.
PE Kit (in a named bag) as follows:
- Round neck t-shirt with school logo (colour dependent on house)
- Black shorts/ Black tracksuit or jogging bottoms/red sweatshirt or red hooded top with the school logo only to be worn for sport
- Trainers for PE
- Water bottle
- Inhalers should be carried by your child if needed when taking part in sports activities. At other times there should be an inhaler in the classroom.
Uniform is available to purchase at PMG in New Milton
Other useful equipment:
- Art apron (preferably long sleeved)
- Book bag
- Hat / Sun-cream (summer)